Tuesday, July 24, 2012

White House Black Market Strapless Circle-Print Sundress

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone doing well, After a long time i am writing this post, i ve been busy with my work and find no time, but today i wanna write a post of my new purchase.

Apart from anthro i like to shop at white house black market, i really like the dresses from WHBM, they are lit bit pricy and hard to go on sale like 3rd cut, I liked a dress and bought it even thought its lit bit pricy , i got it on first cut for $79.95, This is such a dress that you can wear to work, or party or to church, I like the polka dots.


I matched up with the sandals that i bought from ame store which i got for good price ($39.98).

I bought some nice dresses in previous anthro sale, i ll post them soon, Hope you enjoyed my outfit, thanks to stopby.
Dress : Strapless Circle-Print Sundress
Sandals : WHBM Exotic slide

No comments:

Post a Comment