Thursday, June 14, 2012

Anthropologie Zagged Stripes Skirt

Hello Everyone
Today i am wearing the Zagged stripes skirt, i bought in a sale for $59.95, this is my expensive skirt sofar, i really liked it, i wanted to buy on full price but waited for first cut.

When i bought this skirt i was looking for a nice top to match this up, then i saw one picture on magazine cover, which attracted me a lot
 I really liked the blue skirt with a green top and a red pumps, then i searched my closet for a green top , i found the last years Dots within blouse which exactly matches my skirt.I matched up with my green pumps that i bought from anthro in a sale pointed Laurel Heels

I wanted to wear red heels but looks litbit odd for work, so hope you enjoyed my match.

Thanks to stopby.Enjoy your day.

6 comments:

  1. So glad to find your new(ish) blog! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks molly.. I always visit your blog, i like to watch you matchups

      Delete
  2. You looked great! I love the combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I waited too long for that skirt and it sold out - it is such a pretty piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. man.. did u try to locate.. i m really sorry... and thank you for your nice comments

      Delete