Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Anthropologie Melon ball Dress

Hello Everyone,
Hope Everyone having a nice time witn new anthro sales , lots of tops went on sale yesterday.Lat sunday i wore melon ball dress to church, I bought this on a sale for $39.95. People says it runs lit bit large , I am wearing sz 4 here, yes i can feel lit bit loose on top, usually i wear sz 4 on top,
I dont have any baby pink color dresses untill now, so i thought i should get one.It has some small black color dots which are not visible in the picture but in person gives more pretty look to the dress.

Dress : Anthropologie  Melon Ball Dress
Cardigan : Lace cardigan from Kohls

I am 5'2", this dress hit just below my knee, which i like more, so good to wear to church or to work also.I paired up with a black cardigan that i bought from kohls and J.Shoes.

I am very happy that got 3 nice comments for my previous post, these are my first comments of my blog , thanks to rezel , Molly at Anthromollogies  , Lisa

Hope you enjoyed my matchup

2 comments: